About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, February 03, 2014

So...I haven't fallen off the face of the plant....

I did however move to Houston, Texas three weeks ago. I then drove 10 hrs to Memphis yesterday, in cold and rain for Ivee's MRI scan, which she is currently in right now. Ivee meant to update, but I haven't had time between getting a kid in a new school. Unpacking boxes and taking care of Ivee and other things. 
She had a meltdown getting her IV this morning, but other than that she handled it better than last time. We will see Dr. Merchant tomorrow and get the results. Praying the headaches she's complained of lately will just be sinus issues. She is doing better with a CPAP machine and oxygen at night, but we are going to get settled in with new doctors for this in Texas this month....which by the way...I can't believe it is already February. 
Where has the time gone? Man, I love this kid! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope...You don't really know me...but, we are in the same Sunday School Class at Kingsland. I have not formally met you...but, I did notice a few weeks ago...when you were picking up Ivee...that our children are in the same room at church too. My son has seizures and is delayed...he is 10 now...but, his journey started in 2006...just about the time yours did with Ivee...I just found your blog by accident...but, I know that God was leading me too find it. I am sorry I have not met with you...and we really should talk soon...I hope you will be back in our class soon. Oh, and WELCOME to TEXAS!!! Think you will find Lisa Goff can relate to some of what you are going through as well...she has three special needs kids as well.... I look forward to talking with you and getting to know more about you and your beautiful family!!!! By the way...ha! My name is Michelle Asbell.... Have a wonderful and blessed day!